As , the imm Cologne is considered one of THE most vital inside reveals on the planet, so how does all of this work collectively? If you’re an inside fanatic and like to take photographs, please learn on…
As talked about, this can be a picture competitors and also you don’t should be a professional to enter – simply ship your BEST picture! There are 10 classes (listed beneath). You will want to pick out ONE class after which, submit ONE HIGH RES (300dpi) picture for that class. That’s it! You could submit one picture PER class if you happen to like (so as much as 10 photographs complete) however please enter just one time per class.
Classes: 1. Outside Residing / 2. Tiny Areas / three. The hallway – the ticket to your property / four. Kitchen Lover / 5. Relaxed sleeping / 6. The lounge – my non-public retreat / 7. The toilet – the non-public wellness temple / eight. Residing with youngsters / 9. Working at House 10. Different types of residing (e.g. caravans)
As soon as the panel of judges (me included!) contemplate all the entries, the winner shall be chosen at a later day and every winner shall be dropped at Cologne (two tickets plus one in a single day stick with a 500 Euro journey allowance for flight or practice) for the imm Cologne truthful in January 2020 the place the profitable 10 photographs with the names of every winner be on show in a really distinguished location on the truthful. PLUS your picture will seem in a ebook referred to as, “German Design 2020” that can publish on the enter of yr by the VDM the place you’ll, in fact, be credited.
One winner per class will obtain:
1. Outside Residing: Prize from Janua, bowl “SK 07 Ritual”.
2. Tiny Areas: Prize from Bordbar, lighting “Tremendous Gentle”, in black.
three. The hallway – the ticket to your property: Prize from Schönbuch, wardrobe “Line” (the winner could select any coloration from the picture proven on this put up).
four. Kitchen Lover: Prize from Caussa, lighting “Fabella” in white.
5. Relaxed sleeping: prize from Vitamin Design, nightstand “Pfeife”.
6. The lounge – my non-public retreat: Prize from Rolf Benz, footstool “Rolf Benz 953” in anthracite.
7. The toilet – the non-public wellness temple: prize from Duravit, wall shelf “L-Dice”. The winner can select the floor wherein the wall shelf is to be produced.
eight. Residing with youngsters: Prize from Hülsta, footstool “Birdy” in blue.
9. Working at House: Prize from Tojo, cantilever chair in white/inexperienced.
10. Different types of housing: Prize from Thonet, facet desk “S18”.